Thursday, July 16, 2009

What is Your Dream House?

What is Your Dream House?

If money were no object, what kind of house would you buy. Really, think about it. If money were NO object. What if you had $100 million to spend? $200 Million? Or maybe these numbers are too big for you? What about $10 Million or even $3 Million?

My dream home is an apartment in Manhattan that was for sale for $70 Million. See the ad I printed off the Internet below.



I love New York City, and this would be a fun apartment to live in. It is a little big, but oh well. You can see the interior on the movie "Meet Joe Black" with Brad Pitt and Anthony Hopkins.

If I could not have that home, I would pick an apartment in the Time Warner Center on Columbus Circle on the Southwest Corner of Central Park. Since the most expensive restaurant in the nation is in this building, I would guess the apartments go for a pretty penny, too. Probably not $70 million though.


Tell me what your dream house is by commenting in my Facebook group. If you are not a member of my Interior Design Junkies Facebook Group, please join, so I can send you cool links and keep you in "the know."


Let me know your comments and post photos or videos if you have any.

Thanks,
Luhi

4 comments:

  1. I would love a large cottage with lots of acreage for my boys to run on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Manhattan appartments! Manja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mindy, I love cottages. That is what i the look I want for our house on Cherry Lane. I have a plan. Now lets see if I can get the money and convince Fauneil. (of course we would be minus the acreage. Unless you want to give us your house so we can tear it down and use the land.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Manja,

    I love Manhattan apartments. Someday I will own one.

    Luhi

    ReplyDelete